The vehicle intended for the transport of packaging shall be inspected before loading and shall only be used if it satisfies the following conditions:
- Provide clean load compartment, without odors or tips, such as nails, splinters and others;
- Do not present the slightest evidence of the presence of insects, rodents, birds, humidity, foreign materials and intense odors;
- It has waterproof tarpaulins and tarpaulins, free of holes and tears, clean, dry and without odors or residues that could contaminate or dirty the packages. The use of the tarpaulin is mandatory, even if the route is short;
- The maximum stacking of the product (4 pieces of cartons) must be respected in order not to damage the packaging;
- The embouching and the lashing must be very firm, using angles to avoid damages caused by the ropes;
- The tarpaulins must be arranged well stretched, to avoid accumulation of water on the surface;
- Trucks must be unique to water; transportation of other products along with water should not be done;
- The wood must always be dry and clean with good conservation;
- Empty containers should be transported lying down to prevent dirt on the neck and foreign bodies inside (pieces of wood, sheets, etc.)
- Trucks must comply with the Food Transport Regulations -
Ordinance No. CVS 15 - State Decree No. 12,342, which is intended to standardize and standardize the transport of food for human consumption, in accordance with the following:
1. Means of transport of food for human consumption, whether refrigerated or not, shall ensure integrity and quality in order to prevent contamination and deterioration of the product.
2 - It is prohibited to keep on the same continent or to carry in the same compartment of a vehicle, foods and foreign substances that can contaminate or corrupt them.
3 - Except for the requirement of the previous item, foods packaged in hermetically sealed containers, impermeable and resistant, except with toxic products.
4 - It is not permitted to transport, together with food, people and animals.
5. The driver's cabin shall be insulated from the part containing the food.
6 - In the transport of food, the words: Food Transportation, name, address and telephone number of the company must appear on the right and left sides, visibly, within a rectangle 30 cm high and 60 cm long, Product Perishable (when applicable);
7 - Food transport vehicles must have a Certificate of Inspection, in accordance with the Sanitary Code in force.
8 - The Inspection Certificate is granted after inspection by the competent sanitary authority, obeying the specifications of this ordinance. "
Among other provisions
The trucks must comply with the Food Transport Regulations -
Ordinance No. CVS 15 - State Decree No. 12,342, which is intended to standardize and standardize the transportation of food for human consumption, in accordance with the following: